Eternal Technocrats, a club venture by the students of ACET, is a proposed to spread the ideals of technical literacy among prospective engineers. A first of its kind initiative aims at creating technical awareness and providing students a platform to enhance in this sphere and create ripples in the technology circuit. It aims at the authenticating the college motto "Better Engineering for a Better Tomorrow".
1. To provide a platform for developing a technical aptitude.
2. To create technical awareness.
3. To expose students to the latest technicalities of the trade.
4. To make students aware of latest market trends.
5. To promote technical innovations by the students.
1. Backing by the management is imperative.
2. The club requires open and flexible access to the labs for active functioning.
3. Coordination and supervision of teacher–in-charges would also be an essential need.
The club aims at offer a range of activities under its spectrum which may be categorized as under:
1. Technical: On this front, the club proposes the organisation of competitions like Programming, Hacking, Technical Quizzes, Circuit Designing etc. This would give the students an opportunity to actually apply what they learn.
2. Managerial: As per the trend and requirement of today, an employer, apart from seeking a good engineer for a job also looks for a fairly competitive manager in the same employee. Management skills, therefore, become an integral part of engineering, today. The club proposes to make efforts for the same by organising events such as GDs, presentation-competitions, mock-interviews, etc.